Yahoo Customer Service Number ->1-866-688-6581<-Yahoo Support Number
How To Create a Whitelist In Yahoo with the help of OpenDNS
Read on to know How to create a whitelist in Yahoo with the help of OpenDNS. DNS server is used to convert a website name into an IP address. For example, if you type www.google.com in your web browser, the DNS will convert it into ‘188.8.131.52’.
DNS serves the purpose of providing protection against the malwares and spywares and also resolves various issues that arise while internet surfing. It also enables the user to filer and block some domains and subdomains to prevent the children accessing them. All such domains and sub domains goes to the blacklist. There is a whitelist as well. You can create a whitelist in yahoo with the help of an Open DNS server. The Whitelist will enable you to access some websites despite the settings that blocks them. if you want help or technical support to do this you can call on yahoo customer care helpline number.
To whitelist Email Senders In Yahoo! mail, there are two ways to do:
- Login to your Yahoo account
- Check your Yahoo! spam folder. If you find email from someone that you want to add to whitelist, select it and click Not Spam.
- Create a filter which automatically send email from particular domains to your Yahoo Inbox.
- Click Options in the top right coner bar. Select Mail Options from the that drop down list.
- Select Filters.
- Click “Add Button”.
- Choose the field you want to match in the incoming message (i.e., Header or To)
- Choose the criterion by which you want a match to be made (i.e., Contains).
- Enter the text string to compare (i.e., From Women in Business).
- Then choose the destination folder (i.e., Inbox).