How to Restore Missing Contacts on Yahoo!?
In this post, we will tell you how to restore contacts on Yahoo!. if due to some mistake or technical glitch you have lost all your important contacts from Yahoo!., then you can always restore your contacts on Yahoo!. In fact, you can restore your complete contact list in Yahoo! mail. In order to restore your contacts or the complete contacts list all you have to do is follow the below-mentioned instruction. if you want help or technical support to do this you can call on yahoo customer care helpline number.
To restore one or more contacts:
- On your Yahoo! landing page click on ‘contacts’ icon.
- Go to ‘Deleted contacts’ on the left column.
- The deleted contacts will be shown in the column on the right.
- Manually choose each contact you want to restore. If the contact you’re looking forward to restore isn’t in the list, then click on ‘Restore your entire contacts list’.
- If you want to restore the selected contacts, click on ‘Restore’.
- Again click ‘Restore’ to confirm.
- The contacts you selected will get restored to your contact list.
To restore your entire contacts list:
- Click on the ‘contacts’ icon in the left column.
- Click on ‘actions’ and then ‘Restore from backup’.
- Choose a date you want to restore your contacts to.
- Click ‘Restore’.