How To Group and Delete Emails by Conversations?
In this post, we will tell you how to How to Group and Delete Emails by Conversations. Storing your messages as a conversation is a great habit as reduces the mess, declutter your inbox and makes it look clean and organized. You can find a string of conversation just by searching a single entry in your search box. Thus grouping your message will increase the productivity by two times. Below we have mentioned the ways in which you can Group and Delete Emails by Conversations. if you want help or technical support to do this you can call on yahoo customer care helpline number.
Turn Conversations On or Off
- Click on the gear icon on your Yahoo! Click ‘Settings’.
- Select ‘Viewing email’.
- Check or uncheck the ‘Enable conversations’ option.
- Click ‘Save’.
Expand or Collapse a Conversation
In a conversation thread, you can see the snippets of your messages in the thread and you can view the most recent message in the full view at the bottom for you to read.
- You can read the previous message, by simply clicking on the snippet.
- Collapse the message by clicking on the header of the email.
Delete an Email in Conversation
- Click on the email you want to expand.
- Click on the ‘more’ option at the bottom of the email.
- Click ‘Delete message’.
Delete an Entire Conversation
In order to delete an entire conversation, simply select the conversation you want to delete and click ‘Delete’.