How To Find Missing Mail in Yahoo! Mail
In this post, we are going to tell you How to Find Missing Mail in Yahoo! Mail. It may get very frustrating when you are trying to find an important email but you don’t remember the time or the date at which it was sent. Apart from this, there are several unknown reasons due to which emails get misplaced in the Yahoo! mail. So even if you have misplaced an email somewhere in your inbox, you can still find it easily. Here are few things you that might have happened to your email and you are not aware of them. Incase you find any difficulty call yahoo customer support.
- If you delete an email through your mobile it will get deleted from the web-based version of Yahoo! as well.
- Sometimes the emails are also transferred to a folder without your knowledge. You can check your filters that direct your emails to a specific folder. You can also check your spam and trash for your email.
- Certain external email clients like Outlook can also delete your emails from Yahoo!. If you use Outlook in order to download the email from the Yahoo! account, these emails get automatically moved to the trash folder.
- The possibility of someone hacking into your account and deleting your emails do exist. So if you think that someone else has gained access to your account, then you must change your password as soon as possible and recover your account.
- Another way to restore your deleted emails is by sending a restore request to Yahoo!
Way to Find Missing mail
1. Try to recall at least a single word about your lost message like Sender’s name, subject or title , body of the email etc. some keywords which you thing mail will definitely have.
2. Find the search box in your mail account. The search box may be titled as search , find or any title which implies of searching.
3. Type your keyword into the search field and click the search button.