Yahoo Customer Service Number ->1-866-688-6581<-Yahoo Support Number
Dynamic Date Separators in Yahoo! Mail
If you spend a lot of time looking for an email on Yahoo! mail, then it is time that you should know some more about dynamic date separators in Yahoo! mail. With Yahoo! you can sort out your emails according to dates so that you can see them separated by blocks of time and can easily scan them as and when required. Dynamic Date Separators in Yahoo! Mail divide your emails based on the time they were received at. The header is set according to the time of the week, month or the year during which the email was received. Incase you find difficulty in configuring dynamic date separators in Yahoo! mail you can contact yahoo customer support
Below we have mentioned some sample headers you can see on Yahoo! mail.
- For the days of the week: you’ll get headers like ‘Today’ or ‘Yesterday’. You can also see an individual day like ‘Sunday’.
- For last week: under this header, you will find all those emails you received before Sunday.
- For earlier in (Month name): here you will find the emails you received at the beginning of the ongoing month and the ones which do not fall under the above 2 lists.
- For previous Months: the emails you received during the last five months will be segregated by each month.
- For earlier in Year: this will include the emails you received earlier in the ongoing year as well as the ones which don’t fall under 4 categories mentioned above.
- For previous Years: this list comprises of the emails older than one year.