How to Configure Mozilla Thunderbird for Yahoo! Mail
How To Configure Your Yahoo Mail For Mozilla Firefox?
This post will tell you How to configure your Yahoo Mail under Internet browser Firefox. Firefox most of the time uses your Operating system’s default email provider to send email. But you can set Yahoo! Mail as your default email service for Mozilla Firefox. Mozilla Firefox’s easy user interface allows you to customize the settings as per your need. So to configure your Yahoo! Mail for Mozilla Firefox, follow the given instructions.Due to some reason if something doesn’t work plz take help of yahoo customer support.
The procedure to configure your Yahoo Mail under Internet Browser Firefox is as Follows:
- Login to your Yahoo Mail account. Click on the gear icon on the top right corner and select “Settings”.
- Select “Edit” next to your Yahoo Account Settings.
- Make sure that the “POP” option is checked &Save.
- Open Mozilla Thunderbird Browser.
- Double Click on “Email”.
- Select “Skip this and use my existing email.”
- Enter your name, username, and password from Yahoo when asked. Click “Continue”.
- Choose the “POP3” option if you want to use the POP setup. This will pull your emails from the Yahoo server and store them on your local computer.
- Click “Done.”
- Use your email! Your Yahoo account e-mail will now come up in Thunderbird, along with the “Inbox” and “Trash” folder. Click on your inbox to see your new emails.