How to check last login details, the location and time of Yahoo accounts in “Recent activity” section?
This post will guide you on How to check last login details, the location and time of Yahoo accounts in “Recent activity” section? The recent activity option in the Yahoo Mail stores the information about your recent logins. It also stores the location and the login time when the login was done. This information can be used to recognize any unauthorized access on your account. if you feel that your account is hacked after checking recent activities call immediately yahoo customer support number.
Procedure to check last login details in “Recent activity” section is as follows:
- Visit Yahoo Website.
- Click the drop down option available below the Yahoo username and select Account Info from the drop down menu list.
- Open the ‘Recent activity’ on the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Recent login’s will show on screen
- It includes all these sections:
- Third party email and calendar applications
- Devices and browsers
- Recent account access changes
- Recent updates to your account info.
- Apps you used with Yahoo accounts.
These sections include the time, location, IP address, changes and updates taken place on your account. In some cases, the internet proxies and mobile service providers also show up in recent activity. It also displays the inexact login details. This worries out the users who wish to check for any unauthorized activities on their account.