In spite of several updates, technical glitches are inevitable. At any point of time, a user can face issues like not able to make or receive calls.
These issues can lead to a number of problems like:
- Frequent calls drop.
- Low strength signals.
- Trouble in receiving and making calls.
Continue reading to know how to get rid of them in the stepwise manner.
- Reset your Network Settings:
By reseting your network settings, you can re-establish the Sprint network connection with your device. Moreover, this will not erase any of your data or important content.
- On the back of the Phone Connect 3, plug a home phone into the phone port (RJ-11).
- Now, dial ##72786#.
- Consequently, the device will take a restart. Moreover, the hands free activation will begin.
- Check the availability of the coverage at your current location or not.
If the Sprint Phone Connect 3 is displaying low signal strength, verify that your location on the Sprint Coverage Map and make sure it is within Sprint Voice Coverage.
- Attempt a soft reset.
By doing a soft reset, the Sprint Network will get reconnected to Sprint Phone Connect 3. for this:
- Turn off the device.
- Wait for around 30 seconds.
- Turn it back on.
Verify whether other Sprint Customers in your area are experiencing the same glitch or not. If yes, contact the technicians at Sprint Customer Care for further assistance. Otherwise, the arising issue is only on your device and needs an immediate attention.