Xerox WorkCentre 6027 Printer – Install and Setup
The Xerox WorkCentre 6027 all-in-one color printer delivers you printing performance beyond lasers or inkjet printers. Further, this multifunction printer with stunning color LED print engine it provides you high quality printouts. The high color printing quality and apt performance of the printer makes it a good choice for small business use. Further, the Xerox WorkCentre 6027 printer is a laser-class printer, but it’s not a laser printer. So, it uses an LED print engine to power its printing and copying functions.
The WorkCentre 6027 allows you to connect via Ethernet, USB, or Wi-Fi. Also, it offers you Mobile printing using Xerox PrintBack, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, or the Mobia Print Service. Moreover, you can directly print from USB hard disk or a thumb drive with its USB jack on the front of this printer. Further, with the 4.3-inch color touchscreen display of the printer helps in convenient navigation of the menu. The output area with a capacity of 100 printouts easily handles large workflows. Also, 15-sheet ADF provides an acceptable capacity.
Features of Xerox WorkCentre 6027 Printer
- Compact design and smart features.
- Outstanding colour printouts and high quality image printing.
- Loaded with superb features such as wireless, connectivity, ADF, and more.
- Fast printing and stunning printing quality.
- Offers mobile printing using the AirPrint, Google cloud, and other services.
- All-in-one printer offers fax, scan, print, and copy.
- Good choice for a small business.
Xerox WorkCentre 6027 Printer FAQs
Here we have come up with some top FAQs and some details about Xerox WorkCentre 6027 printer which help you finding your solution. Also, you can visit us for advance help.
How to set Fax defaults using the control panel of my Xerox WorkCentre 6027 printer?
With the simple control panel of your Xerox printer you can easily navigate and adjust the settings that you want. Further, below is the procedure how you can set the fax defaults in your printer using its control panel.
- First: From the Control Panel of your printer press the Machine Status button.
- Second: Now further choose and tap on the Tools option in the Touch Screen.
- Third: After this now choose Service Defaults option then tap on Fax Defaults.
- Fourth: After the above step Now from there choose ‘Resolution’ then choose the default resolution for sending the fax, and after this tap on OK.
- Fifth: Further, choose Lighten / Darken as per requirement. You can utilize the scale to make the fax darker or lighter. Now after choosing the appropriate option then tap on OK. If you want your fax to send later some time, then choose ‘Delayed Send’.
- Sixth: Further, now to select the time choose the Hour field, then by using the keypad enter the hour you want.
- Seventh: Now after this choose the Minute field, then again by using the keypad provide the minutes that you want to set.
- Eight: After specifying hour and minutes now choose AM or PM.
- Ninth: Next save the settings by choosing OK.
- Tenth: Now after completing all the steps successfully you can return to the Home Screen by just pressing the Services Home button.
How to perform an automatic color registration adjustment?
When you install a new toner cartridge in your printer then an Automatic color registration adjustment occurs. Moreover, if you want to run it for any purpose then you can run the Automatic color registration adjustment by following below method:
- First: Now start the procedure by pressing the Machine Status button on your printer’s Control Panel.
- Second: After you click on the machine status button now choose Tools on the Touch Screen display of the printer.
- Third: Further, choose Admin Settings -> Maintenance.
- Fourth: Now when you are in maintenance menu then tap on Adjust BTR.
- Fifth: After this choose Color Reg Adjust and then tap on Auto Correct.
- Sixth: Next tap on Start then finally to start the color calibration press Start once more.
How to enable or disable automatic color registration adjustment in my Xerox WorkCenter 6027 printer?
To disable or enable the automatic color registration adjustment follow the below methods:
- First, push the Machine Status button on your printer’s Control Panel.
- After this now select Tools on the display of your printer.
- Further, choose Admin Settings > Maintenance.
- Now select Adjust BTR > Auto Reg Adjust.
- Finally, choose appropriately On or Off and then tap on OK.
- Tap on Back button.