RICOH SP C252SF Printer – Install and Setup
RICOH SP C252SF Printer Description
The Ricoh SP C252SF all-in-one colour printer is a multi-function printer which offers all the best features of an efficient colour printer without compromising the performance. Further, this productive and economical printing machine delivers high quality, stunning colour, reliable performance. Furthermore, this printing machine is well designed for professionals and busy workgroups allowing them cutting their printing costs effectively. Moreover, the Ricoh SP C252SF multifunction printer offers you to print, copy, scan, and fax in one device. Also, with its wireless printing it enables users to print, scan and other operations from their smartphones, tablets, and laptops.
The Colour print with a printing speed of 20 ppm delivers superb quality of 2400 x 600dpi high resolution. Further, the printer driver provides you with the advanced features such as booklet printing and electronic sorting. Also, it is capable to handle larger print jobs easily with its improved printer technology.
Fast scanning speed of up to 600 x 300 dpi, and G3 fax capability. In addition, it ensures seamless document copying. So, the Ricoh SP C252SF offers wireless and wired network connectivity enable you to print from even smartphone using the Ricoh print app. The robust design and smart features of the printer ensure seamless printing output.
Features of RICOH SP C252SF Printer
- Fast printing with up to 20ppm B&W and colour print output.
- Easy-to-use and provides printing convenience.
- Flexible paper handling and enable wireless and wired network connectivity.
- Duplex printing, multifunction offers scan, print, copy and fax.
- Ease of printing with the Ricoh’s printing app.
- Eco friendly and energy efficient.
- RICOH SP C252SF Printer FAQs
RICOH SP C252SF Printer – FAQ’s
Ricoh’s printers are one of the best printers in the market available. Further, they come with superb features and astonishing designs. Moreover, as usual such printers may also meet with some technical problems. So, here you can resolve your technical glitches with your Ricoh SP C252SF printer. However, if require advance help then visit us.
How to install the PCL driver for Windows 7/XP/Vista?
First, to install the PCL driver you need to download it from the downloads page on Ricoh’s website. So, please download the correct and latest version of the driver as per your operating system.
Now open the printer list according to your OS:
- For Windows 7 click Start->Devices and Printers.
- For Windows XP, click Start->Printers and Faxes.
- For Windows Vista, click Start->Control Panel->Printer (Under Hardware and Sound).
Further, click Add a printer to open the Add a printer Wizard. From there click on Add a local printer.
Now, click Create a new port -> Standard TCP/IP Port (in “Type of port” list) then click Next.
Type the device’s IP address in the IP address box then uncheck “Query the printer and automatically select the driver to use”, further click on Next.
After the above step now you can see the ‘Detecting TCP/IP port’ and ‘Detecting the driver model’ screens.
Now the printer driver screen should appear once the TCP/IP port is detected. Now click on Have Disk on that screen. Further, click on Browse. Now choose the folder where you saved the downloaded driver. For example, a driver folder with “r22770en” name.
Further, before you take any action please ensure that in the “Look in” box “disk1” should appear also in file name, the “.INF” file is selected, after this click Open.
Now also ensure that the folder in the step above appear in “Copy manufacturer’s files from” box, then click OK.
Next, click from the “Printers” box now choose and click on your printer option then click on Next.
Now enter name of a printer then click ‘Set as the default printer’ if you want to make it your default printer. After this click on Next.
Once you complete all the above steps then the driver for your printer is installed.
Note: If you find a user account control then click Yes and continue.
Now, click on Print a test page, for printing a test page then click on Finish.
How to setup Wireless LAN connection with my Ricoh SP C252SF printer?
- First power on your printer.
- Now, press the Menu or User Tools button.
- Further, by using the  or  keys choose ‘Network Settings’ then press OK.
- If necessary, then provide the password by using the number buttons. After providing the password now press OK.
- Further, using the  or  buttons choose ‘Wi-Fi Configuration’ then press OK.
- Now choose Wi-Fi further press OK.
- Furthermore, by pressing press the  or  keys choose ‘Active’ then press OK key.
- Finally, press the Menu or User Tools buttons to get back to home screen.
- If it prompts for a restart then turn off the device, then turn it on again.