Kodak ESP 3250 Printer – Install And Setup
Kodak printers are one of the best printers and the All-in-one range of Kodak printers include various versatile and elegant printers. Thus, Kodak ESP 3250 is a catchy multifunction color inkjet printer for its high-quality photo printing and affordable printing output. Moreover, despite all high-end features there could be some trouble which may arise due to any possible reasons. So, here you can find solutions to nay issue arise in your printer also to acquire more information and to get further help visit.
Kodak ESP 3250 Printer Description
With new design and intuitive control buttons this Kodak ESP 3250 printer All-in-one inkjet printer is an amazing printing machine. Further, you can print, scan and copy your originals in fast and convenient way using this affordable 3-in-one inkjet printer. Also, with its single media slot you are capable to use Multimedia Card, Memory Stick, and SD card. Moreover, using the manual duplexing feature it provides you duplex printing by choosing it manually from your Windows PC or Mac system.
Moreover, the Kodak ESP 3250 printer is easy to use and control. With its simple intuitive control panel and 38mm LCD display you can perform various configurations easily. Further, it provides high quality photo printouts in cheap prices. The new concave design of the front panel of the printer makes it look elegant and classy. Further, the feed and output tray to load the paper of the printer work in HP-like way. Its well-designed print engine and easy printing equipment the system is easy to maintain and help you reduce costs.
Features of Kodak ESP 3250 printer
- While printing, you can preview your photos in its color LCD before you print the photos. So, this way you can also perform printing without using a computer
- The automatic paper type settings adjustment using the intelligent paper sensor.
- Kodak lab-quality printing also print borderless photos.
- Print using your memory cards like MS, SD/SDHC, MMC also view, print copy, and transfer.
- Automatically separates pictures while printing multiple pictures at one time.
- Copy images and originals in color only with one touch.
Kodak ESP 3250 Printer FAQs
How to uninstall my Kodak ESP 3250 printer software from my Windows PC?
There might be a case when you may come across with an issue in your Kodak printer because of many reasons such as can’t print or any other. So, the possible way to clear such problem could be to uninstall your printer software then reinstall it on your PC. Thus, here is the guide below to help you uninstall the printer software along with Home Center Software and drivers, from your Windows PC:
- First, before you do anything please check if your printer and PC are connected with USB. If so, then disconnect your printer and PC.
- Further, now go to uninstallation window by choosing any of the below options according to your OS:
For Windows XP users: Click on ‘Start’ now choose Settings > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs.
For Windows Vista or 7 users: First click ‘Start’ now open Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
For Windows 8/8.1 users: Right-click on the Windows icon on the bottom left corner of your PC screen. Further, choose Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
- After you reach in the uninstallation windows by following the above-mentioned method for your Windows OS, now choose your printer’s AiO Software.
- Click uninstall to remove the software and thoroughly follow all the on-screen instructions to uninstall the software.
- Wait for the uninstallation process completes, it may take some time.
- After uninstalling the software now restart your computer system.
How to disable or uninstall the Kodak Software Updater?
Below are the two methods one for disabling or turning off the Kodak Software Updater and the other for uninstalling it. Though, Kodak Software Updater is a useful printer software updater package that help you update your printer software easily and automatically. However, choose any method accordingly whether you want to turn off or uninstall the software updater.
1. Turn off the Kodak software updater:
- For this first click Start then browse Programs > Kodak > Kodak software updater then open Kodak software updater setup. Now further, choose ‘NO’ and click on ‘OK’.
- Click on ‘OK’ again for confirmation.
2. Uninstall the Kodak software updater
- Windows XP: Click ‘Start’ choose Settings > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs.
- Windows Vista/7: Click ‘Start’ open Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
- Windows 8/8.1: Right-click on the Windows icon (bottom left corner of screen), choose Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
- Once you find the uninstallation window then search ‘Kodak Easyshare software’. Now click Uninstall (for Windows 7/8/8.1) or Change (for Windows 2000/XP) to remove the software.
- Now after clicking uninstall further click on Next after this a window with options to Modify, Repair, or Remove should appear.
- From the options choose Modify further click Next.
- Now in the Action list box, choose Remove, then click Next.
- After clicking Next follow the on-screen instructions.