HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 – Introduction
The HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 is an ideal Printer for Home, Home Office and for small Workgroups that need Professional quality Printouts at a faster speed but in affordable color. HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 enables you to print documents from your Mobile as well. It saves your cost without slowing down the speed of the Printing.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 – Features
Some of the features of HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 are as follows.
- It comes out with Quality Printouts at affordable color. The color never fades out from its print outs.
- It gives your Professional quality Black and White Printouts perfect for charts, printing reports and much more services.
- This Printer saves your Printing cost but no compromise with the speed.
- It has the ability to print black pages up to 5x using Original HP high-yield ink cartridges
- Mobile Printing is also possible on this Printer.
- You can manage scan and other Print tasks on the Go with the help of its multitasking Printer Remote mobile application.
- You can print documents directly from a number of Tablets and smartphones. Just connect your Tablet directly to Printer and Print without any network.
- It handles many tasks in one time the speed of the Printer remains same.
- Swipe or Tap its touchscreen exactly like a smartphone and gets access to all its essential tasks.
- You can select rapid scan, print or copy speeds setting for rapid work.
- It saves your paper and other resources because it consumes 50% paper less than other printers for two side printing.
- Its ADF has a capacity to load 35-page paper.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 Printer – FAQ’s
These are some of the FAQ’s which you have send to us. Our experts have come up with apt answers to your questions. If you want to know more, you can write to us or visit our website.
I have Windows 10 OS installed on my computer. I want to install driver for HP OfficeJet Pro 6968. What should I do to download drivers for my Printer?
To install HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 Printer driver, you just need to access HP Website and enter your Printer Model and choose Available driver package. The Procedure is as follows:
- When you will input your model, two driver options will display on your screen. One is full feature driver and the other is basic. The first one is very large in size and takes time to download as compared to the second one. But you should choose the first one because basic drivers will not function like Fax and scan
How to change scanner settings from HP Officejet Pro 6968?
The Procedure to change Scanner settings from HP Officejet Pro 6968 is as follows
- You can change scanner settings from the control panel of the Printer or directly from computer attached to it.
- Just open your printer software
- Then, click on Photo option or on ‘Scan a document’
- And, select scanning shortcut.
- Set Preferences i.e., color, size and destination of the scanned resolution or output.
- Tap Save Settings
My Printer goes offline all of a sudden. What I can do to correct this Problem
This is not just your problem, many Printer users face this issue on daily basis. This issue occurs mostly during lengthy printing sessions. Once this Issue occurs, a message displays on your computer screen and the Printer stops its job abruptly. And, goes in sleep mode.
The Sleep mode means your PC will not be able to transfer files to HP Printer. One more cause of Printer Going Offline could be a weak network connection.
These are some simple steps to minimize this issue. Scroll down the page and learn them one by one.
- First of all check the status of Printer in Devices and Printers
- And, verify your default driver has not changed. The name of the driver may be same but it may have replaced the default one.
- In that case, change the driver to default
- Further, verify offline mode is not enabled on your Printer. To do this, switch your Printer OFF and on and check is it ready to print state.
- Then check color of printer Icon, if it is grey without green checkmark, then right click it and choose Default Printer option. Set gray printer has default printer. And, then right click it and see what it Prints out.
- Click on Printer and remove the checkmark
- Now try to print with your Printer, if it is able to Print, then well and good, the issue is over.
- If not then install KB3147458 update on your Windows 10. This eases printer’s discoverability and prevents your Printer from going offline.