Epson Expression Home XP-330 – Introduction
Epson Expression Home XP-330 is an Affordable compact Printer. It is also called small in one Printer because it adjusts in a very small space. It supports 1.44-inch colored LCD.
Epson Expression Home XP-330 – Features
Some of its features are as follows:
- It is a wireless Printer so you can print documents from any location both with and without network.
- You can print your documents from iPhone, Apple iPad, Tablets and Smartphone etc.
- Its Paper Handling capacity is 100 sheets. It has individual ink tanks which enable you to replace only the exhausted ink tank.
- Moreover you get touchable documents and photos.
- It’s built in Memory card slot enables PC free Printing. Instant Ink drying property gives water resistant, fade and smudge prints.
What is the Procedure to install drivers on Epson Expression Home XP-330?
Follow these simple steps to install drivers on Epson Expression Home XP-33
- First of all start your PC/Desktop to which you want to install drivers
- Don’t connect your computer and Printer with USB cable, unless it prompts you to do so.
- Then download drivers from the given link. For those who have already downloaded drivers can skip this step.
- Now run up it as Admin. It will start installation Wizard.
- Then complete the installation making use of the given instructions.
- At Wizard execution, connect your computer and Printer with USB cable
- After it detects Epson Expression Home XP-330 printer. Proceed to next step
- Now enter the required values in Wizard to complete its installation.
- If your drivers were installed successfully, then you can use it for Printing.
Epson Expression Home XP-330 – FAQ’s
These are some of your FAQ’s related to Expression Home XP-330. If you want to know more, write to us or visit to our website.
I need to replace maintenance box of my Printer. Please tell me the steps to do it?
It is not a difficult task to replace maintenance box of Printer. You just need to take care of these things.
- Keep ready new box before you replace the older one. Don’t try to reuse the old maintenance box or the box which was uninstalled a week ago or exposed to direct sunlight.
- Suspend your Print jobs
- Then remove maintenance job from package
- Don’t touch Green Chips on Maintenance box
- And, Press buttons on rear cover and then remove it.
- Pull the box from Holder but don’t tilt it.
- Then Discard the old box and dispose it carefully.
- Then put the new box in holder and push it all the way in.
My Product is not functioning properly. I need to restore the settings of Printer. Help me for the same.
If you feel that, there is a problem with the settings of your Printer, You can restore its settings. The procedure is as given below
- The settings can be changed by Admin only. If you are Admin, tap Home
- And, then Click on Home button
- And, choose Setup
- Further choose System Administration
- Then enter Password, if required
- And, choose Restore Default Settings.
- And then select one of these options
- Network settings for all Network settings
- Copy setting for copying
- And, Scan settings for scanning
- Then fax settings for Faxing
- To clear all settings and data, reset Control Panel Settings including contact list.
- Further, a confirmation dialog box will open on your screen with Yes and No options. Yes option is for selecting settings and No for cancelling operation.