Brother MFC-J460DW Printer Introductions
Brother printers are superfine printing machine and one of the best quality printing they provide. Moreover, just all other machines you may find some difficulties with your Brother Printer too. Further, such difficulties may be functional, technical or any other. So, here we have provided you some FAQs related to Brother MFC-J460DW printer. Users generally ask these questions so explore the questions to find your answers. For any further assistance, you can connect with us.
Brother MFC-J460DW Printer Description
Brother MFC-J470DW Printer is a compact and economical printer. Further, with this easy-to-use and multifunction inkjet printer you can easily and quickly do your printer job. Also, this Brother MFC-J460 printer efficiently serves you a dedicated scanner, fax machine, and copier. Moreover, the Brother MFC-J470DW inkjet printer offers faster and easier than average output in affordable prices.
With its incomparable features, it serves you more than a laser printer. Also, this All-in-one printer is a must have equipment for office or home work use. Moreover, this printer provides you effective business-friendly features such as 100-sheet capacity Auto Document Feeder (ADF), auto-duplexer, and cloud printing etc. So, with its Auto-duplexer feature you can print both the sides of a paper sheet. Further, with the use of a software suit you can use the cloud printing and scanning. Also, easily you can print from your Android device or iOS device. Thus, the Brother MFC-J470DW printer is low cost and high quality printer provide you best printing quality and ease of printing.
Using the duplexer, ADF, cloud printing and other features of this printer offices, home users and small business users can save money. Also, go digital with its “PC Fax” employing an Internet connection. So, you can fax a document without first printing it. Well, this wireless color inkjet printer serves you clear and reliable printing. Further delivers best quality copying, scanning, quick and easy faxing.
Key features of Brother MFC-J460DW Printer
- With its best color inkjet technology, you can easily print, fax, scan, and copy, easily and effectively.
- Further it provides you Automatic Document Feeder(ADF) system and an Auto-Duplexer that serves you two-sided printing.
- Easily print documents with a capacity of 100-sheet of paper and up to 8.5″x14″ sizes.
- You can connect to other devices easily and wirelessly with its Easy-to-setup wireless networking.
- Power you to use your Android phone, PC, or iOS device to print your documents directly from mobile device with iPrint & Scan, AirPrint, Mopria, Google Cloud Print, and Wi-Fi Direct services.
- Print documents from popular cloud services like Google Drive, Dropbox, Facebook, and more.
- With Brother Cloud Apps ease your printing.
- Easily manage functions with its color touch screen display.
Brother MFC-J460DW Printer FAQs
How to add my Brother MFC-J460DW printer driver to my Mac system?
- Please ensure that your system and printer are turned on also connected on the same network. For this do the following:
USB Users: Please connect the USB cable from printer to your Mac system.
Network Users (for devices with built-in network feature): Please connect the printer with your wireless device.
- Now, you have to download the necessary printer driver for your brother printer. So, just visit the Brothers site to download the drivers according to the model of your brother printer.
- After downloading the driver open the downloaded file it should appear like “xxxxxxxx.dmg”.
Note: Please note that the downloaded files reside in the Downloads folder in the Dock on your Mac. However, if you are unable to locate the file you can try click Go à Home → Downloads.
- Further double-click the driver file you downloaded to install on your Mac.
- First click Continue also continue on the License Agreement page.
- Click Agree to accept license terms.
- Click continue and then choose Install.
Note: Want another location to save the files of installation? Then you can choose a different directory to save in the installation procedure.
- Further, after it installed successfully then click Close.
- Now, Open Printers & Scanners then click + (plus) button (below printers list).
Note: In case a pop-up showing “Nearby Printers” appear please click on ‘Add Other Printer or Scanner’.
- Further, choose your printer from the list then choose CUPS driver from Use or Print Using list.
- Finally, click Add then click Apple → Quit System Preferences.
How to setup a wireless connection for my Brother MFC-J460DW printer using LAN setup wizard on windows?
- Put the Brother CD into CD-ROM.
Note: In case the Brother screen not appear automatically, then open My Computer, further double click start.exe after opening the CD files.
- Choose a language/country now click Next.
- When the license page appears click on accept to agree the license terms and then click Next.
- Now select Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), further click Next.
- Select Setup with a USB cable. Further after the printer connects a message with ‘Connected’ appear. Now choose ‘Yes, I want to connect the device to this wireless network’ then click on Next. Next choose ‘Connected’ and click Next.
- Select your printer then click Next.
Note: Make sure your printer is connected to the same network as PC also the printer appears in the list. Further, start router and wait for about a minute after that click Refresh.
- Now select the Standard (Recommended) option further click Next. It will install shortly.
Note: If you see a User Account Control screen then choose Yes to install.
- After you see the “Additional Software” screen choose components to install then click Next.
Note: Remember to choose PaperPort as it is important for OCR scanning.
- Further follow the options onscreen and select desired options. Finally, click Finish. The installation is now complete.
- Now when your wireless device is ready then connect it to setup the wireless connection.