Garmin Forerunner 15 is a pocket-friendly GPS running watch and a decent fitness tracker. Sometimes, users may find tech glitches with the watch. Further, there are few situations where users may want to factory reset the Forerunner 15 watch including:
- It’s not functioning properly.
- To restore device performance need factory reset to default settings.
- The device isn’t receiving the satellite
- To get the language selection prompt if it’s showing text in the incorrect
When performing the device reset you should know that resetting your device will delete workout history, all user information, and satellite data. So, you should back up your workouts data to Garmin Connect program.
Follow the below steps to reset your device:
- First of all, you need to Power off your watch. For this, press and hold Light, now the watch will count and shut off.
- Next press and hold the ‘Down’ button (bottom right) and ‘Enter’ key (top right).
- Now to power the device back on press and release Light button.
- Once you hear the first beep, release ‘Enter’.
- And after second beep release ‘Down’ button.
Finally, your Garmin Forerunner 10 is successfully reset when the device goes to the setup wizard after powering on. In case the setup wizard doesn’t appear, then try the above steps again. Keep the device outdoor in a clear view of the sky for at least 20 minutes to gain satellite data. Any issues on Garmin please contact garmin customer service 23/7 help.