Are you having troubles in sending or receiving emails in your Yahoo email account? If yes, you are on right place. In here, you would get to know how to fix the sending and receiving email issues.
Many times, it happens that you need to send an urgent email to your client and all of a sudden, you are unable to send an email from your Yahoo account. In such situations, it is essential to eradicate the arising glitch as quickly as possible.
However, before resolving the occurring issues, you would have to verify a few things. They are as follows:
- Your web browser is up-to-date. If it is not, then update it to the latest version.
- Clear all the browsing history, cache, and cookies.
- Ensure that your device setting is not interfering with Yahoo Mail.
After following all the above-mentioned, try to send a test message. If the problem still persists, continue reading the further article.
There could be several reasons that you are having troubles in sending or receiving emails from your Yahoo account. Some of them are listed as follows:
- Due to any ‘Suspicious Activity’, Yahoo may temporarily block your email account. In such situations, it blocks the user to send or receive any emails.
- Sometimes, you may have poor Internet speed or connection due to which you are not able to send emails to others.
If the above-mentioned cases are not applied to your situation then follow:
- Check the Spam folder for any incorrectly market email.
- Confirm that you have not blocked the other person’s address by mistake.
- Verify your filters to see whether your incoming mail is in another folder.
In case you are not able to resolve the Yahoo mail sending problem and need a yahoo expert assistance, dial a toll-free number to get Yahoo Tech Support. Instantly, you would get an accurate solution from them.