Facebook At Work Is Launching Next Month
Facebook claims “Facebook At Work” will make employees Workaholic
Facebook is all set to launch an enterprise communication and collaboration network ‘Facebook at Work’ in next few days.
TechCrunch quoted Facebook Work director Julien Codorniou saying that it will not charge companies, according to a pricing plan i.e. “per monthly active user”. The company is not bound to pay if the Product fails to stick.
Insiders say that Facebook officials claim that Facebook at Work will make people Workaholic same like socializing.
In one more sharp disclosure TechCrunch reported that Facebook is planning to launch partnerships or integrations with SaaS tool provider Asana.
“Facebook will get every single member of a company from Executives to Assistants signed up and this is obviously going to be lucrative for Facebook,” Think Tanks believe.
Uses of “Facebook At Work”
- The company employs can use special “Work Feed” of posts by colleagues to assume tasks and exchange ideas.
- The App will also offer Messenger and Groups that will enable employees to make Video and audio calls.
- Facebook at Work App will also provide users Events, Live Video features and Social Network Profiles.
- Think Tanks believe that Facebook At Work will enjoy a great commercial success because people are already familiar with Facebook.
- Unlike many SaaS Tools, people have their login password and know how to use Facebook At Work.
- Registration Process is very basic so think tanks believe it would easily leapfrog its competitors.
Employees have the option available to set separate accounts for business if they prefer due to security reasons.