Facebook takes a very important decision about “Facebook At Work”
The highly anticipated Facebook enterprise communication and collaboration network “Facebook at Work” will now be released on October 10, 2016.
TechCrunch reported on Friday that Facebook has sent invitations to people for Facebook at Work Launch.
And the event is all set to take place in London. Pertinently our publication also reported earlier this week that Facebook is all set to launch “Facebook At Work” next month.
Facebook At Work is the company’s first global product that it is all set to launch outside its Home market USA.
Facebook Work director Julien Codorniou said that it will charge companies for the product according to the pricing plan “per monthly active user”. “The company is not bound to pay if the Product fails to stick,” he said.
He claimed that Facebook at Work will make people Workaholic same like socializing.
Sources close to Facebook revealed that company is planning to launch partnerships or integrations with SaaS tool provider Asana.
“Facebook will get every single member of a company from Executives to Assistants signed up and this is obviously going to be lucrative for Facebook,” they said.
Uses of “Facebook At Work”
- The company employs can use special “Work Feed” of posts by colleagues to assume tasks and exchange ideas.
- The App will also offer Messenger and Groups that will enable employees to make Video and audio calls.
- Facebook at Work App will also provide users Events, Live Video features and Social Network Profiles.
- Think Tanks believe that Facebook At Work will enjoy a great commercial success because people are already familiar with Facebook.
- Unlike many SaaS Tools, people have their login password and know how to use Facebook At Work.
- Registration Process is very basic so think tanks believe it would easily leapfrog its competitors.
- Employees have the option available to set separate accounts for business, if they prefer due to security reasons.