Email services such as Yahoo Mail enables the users to receive, download, and open email attachments which are very crucial to your business, because such email attachments carry memos, invoices, and many other vital business documents.
So, if you have trouble with uploading or downloading any attachments in Yahoo Mail, then before contacting the tech support, you can try some basic troubleshooting steps which are as follows:
- Sometimes the issue may occur due to the outdated browser version, update your browser to the latest version. In the outdated web browser, the settings might not be correctly configured for opening Yahoo email attachments or any other activity.
- In case you are not able to read the attached file with a Yahoo email, then download a PDF reader and try again.
- Disable any active anti-virus and firewall programs on your computer system as these programs can block the downloading of email attachments. In case you are able to download a Yahoo email attachment successfully, then add an exception to such programs to both the downloading and opening the attachment. You can refer the user guide online for disabling the firewall and anti-virus programs and adding exceptions.
- If you are still experiencing the problem in downloading and viewing the attachments, try to restart your computer system. Restarting your system can resolve any issues related to the internet connectivity.
- Turn off any browser plugins or add-ons because such components can interfere the opening of an email attachment.
- If the issue persists, try relaunching your internet. Close the browser and open it again.
In case the issues still occurring, and you’re finding no help to get rid of Yahoo email attachments issues, then don’t worry and approach tech experts to get instant our yahoo help customer service .