If you are willing to know How to Use Filters to Organize Your Incoming Mails on Yahoo then you have come to the right place. you can easily set up filters which will automatically send the emails to a particular folder. This way you don’t have to pick up every single email and manually transfer it to a folder.
The best part is that you can create up to 200 folders and organize your inbox in several folders. You can also divert the unwanted emails directly into the trash without doing anything. In case you find difficulty in configuring Filters to Organize Your Incoming Mails on Yahoo you can contact yahoo customer support. Below we have mentioned the steps to set up, edit and delete a filter.
- Go to ‘Settings’ and then select ‘filters’.
- Click ‘Add’.
- Enter the name of the filter in the text box.
- Select the filter criteria.
- Choose the folder to which you want such messages to go to. You can also create a new folder to segregate the incoming messages.
- Click ‘Save’ to save the changes made.
- Go to ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Filters’.
- Choose the filter to which you want to make changes.
- Click ‘edit’.
- Make the changes as per your need and then click ‘Save’.
- Click ‘Save’ again to go back to your mails.
Sort Filters Order
- You can prioritize your filters from top to bottom.
- If two filters are functional to the two emails, the one at the top will be used.
- You can move the filters up and down by clicking on them and choosing the arrow button to move them up and down.
- Click ‘Settings’ and then visit the filter on your list.
- Click ‘Remove’ and then click on ‘Save.
- Click on ‘Save’ again to save the changes you made to the settings.