- Log in to your Yahoo mobile messenger from your device.
- Click on the “Menu” option on the main menu screen of the Yahoo! Messenger.
- Scroll down and click on “Preferences”.
- Click on “Archive”, and make sure that the option is enabled on your cell phone. There, you will find the options including - “Yes, save all of my messages, but clear them each time I sign out” (default setting), “Yes, save all of ...
- Click on “Sort by” from the inbox.
- Choose how you want to organize your emails -
- If the conversation feature is enabled – Sort by date, attachments, unread or starred items.
- If the conversation feature is disabled – Any of the above along with sender and the subject.
- Go to the Yahoo mail, click on the icon of Contacts.
- Click on “Deleted Contacts” in left column.
- Choose the contacts that you wish to restore.
- Click on “Restore Contacts” or “Restore” in order to get them back in your contact list.
- Click on “Done”.
- Go to the Yahoo mail, click on Contacts icon. ...
- Click on the message snippet to expand or open the email.
- Click on the header (Data, Recipient, Sender) of an email to collapse or close the message.
- First, you need to expand the email that you wish to delete.
- Click on “More” at the bottom of the email.
- Click on the option of “Delete Message”.
- Switch on the notifications in the Yahoo Mail app from your mobile device.
- Click on “Resend” on the Yahoo page and request for a new notification.
- Visiting the Yahoo sign-in page.
- Enter your email address and click on “Next”.
- Click on “email to sign in or Use text”.
- Enter the digits of your phone number that are missing and click on “Submit”.
- If you have currently access to this phone, click ...
- Search for them – Find the misplaced mails using the basic or advanced search options.
- Trash and Spam – You need to search for your missing emails in these folders manually as they do not show up in search results.
- Filters – Check your settings to see ...
- Find the label “Folders” on the left of the Yahoo email page and below all default folders.
- Click on the “New Folder” link below it, a new text box will appear and prompt you to name the folder.
- Name the folder and press enter.
- Open the secure login page of Yahoo.
- Visit https://login.yahoo.com/account/security?scrumb=qdwntcNeyBy
- Log in using your Yahoo email username and password.
- Switch on the tab named “Allow apps that use the less secure sign in” present in the right bottom corner of the page. Now, you can use Thunderbird with ...