Publix Toll Free Support & Contact 800 Numbers
Publix Super Market is employee-owned, supermarket chain spread throughout the cities of Lakeland, Florida. It stores are present in the southeast cities of America i.e. Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee and Georgina.
It has plans to expand its business to Virginia in the upcoming fiscal.
It was started by George W. Jenkins 1930 from a small store.
In terms of ranking, Publix ranks 67 on the Fortune Magazine list and No. 8 on Forbes list. The company earned US$32. 4 billion in the year 2015 with a profit amounting to $1.97 billion.
Here is the list of the Publix Toll Free Support & Contact 800 Numbers
800-242-1227- Main Customer Service800
- Hello Good morning, Publix Supermarkets this side, I am AB, may I know who I am talking to.
- Welcome to customer service center Publix Supermarkets
- OK XX, how I can assist you.
- Your call might be recorded for training purpose, so we will try to be precise and clear for easy listening and understanding.
- While we will be answering your call, we hope you will listen to the options so that your queries are read and answered properly.
- Please press on 1 to talk with our customer care associate.
- Good morning, AM speaking, may I help you
- Please press 2 for donation requests
- For speaking to Human resources, please Press 3
- Press 4 for benefits and 5 for Payroll
- Press 6 for employment verification
- Press 7 if you belong to Media.