CVS Pharmacy Customer Support Phone Number: 1-800-746-7287
CVS Health Company is the leading pharmacy of America. Its services include filling prescriptions, health information, photo services and health and wellness products.
It sells prescription drugs and general merchandise, including beauty products, over the counter drugs and cosmetics, photo and film finishing services, greeting cards, and the convenience foods through CVS Pharmacy and the Long Drugs stores and through CVS.com.
The given below is the list of CVS Support and Contact Toll Free 1-800 Numbers
Customer Service numbers: 1-800-SHOP-CVS, 1-800-746-7287
- Saturday and Sunday closed
- Monday – Friday- Timing 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM ET
- Thanks for giving call to CBS pharmacy, to choose English language please hold and for other languages please Press 9.
- If you want to know phone numbers, store location or hours, then say ‘store information’
- For ‘Extra bucks’ and the ‘CBS Rewards card’ please say ‘Extra care’
- If you want to give your feedback then say ‘store feedback’
- You can also say ‘CVS.com’ or ‘more choices’ or ‘mobile support’
- For small clinic locations, just say ‘minute clinic’
- If you want to discontinue automated prescription telephone calls, say calls
- Other services include ‘gift cards’, ‘Prescription history’, ‘online photo support’, health screening and ‘returned checks’
- Say main menu to go back to the Main menu
1-888-607-4287- CVS.com Help and Support Toll free number
- Thank for giving a call to CVS pharmacy.
- For English language please hold
- for other languages please press 9,
- for finding store location, hours or phone numbers, please say ‘store information’
- for extra care and CVS rewards card say extra care
- for giving feedback about our pharmacy stores please say store feed back
- you can also say or Mobile support or CVS.com
- Say ‘Extra care’ to know how to access CBS rewards.
- One can say Account, photos, shopping, prescription home delivery or prescription management