Spectrum is a brand of Charter Communications which is a fastest growing TV, internet, and voice service company of the United States. Charter delivers its services to customers and businesses under Spectrum brand. The company serves over 26 million customers in 41 states of the US. We offer Spectrum Support for charter spectrum services.
Our Spectrum Support specialized in:
Voicemail, Call Waiting, Caller ID, Block Unwanted Callers, Call Waiting with Caller ID, All Call Forwarding, Selective Call Forwarding, 3-Way Calling, Block Anonymous Calls, Speed Dial, Accept Selected Callers, VIP Ringing, Repeat Dialing, Readable Voicemail, Voice Online Manager, Caller ID on TV, Nomorobo, Simultaneous Ring, Backup Phone, Do Not Disturb.
Spectrum Support Customer Service Phone Number
Charter Spectrum offers world-class services at affordable prices. But what do you do if you have any technical problems with Spectrum services? Any technical issues with your Spectrum TV put halt on your entertainment, similarly internet outage or low internet speed obstruct your internet browsing. But you can resolve all such problems by simply contacting Charter Spectrum support service.
Some common issues regarding Charter Spectrum Technical Support and Bill Pay Phone Number:
- Cable TV service outage or not working issues.
- Problems troubleshooting DVR issues.
- Internet not working.
- Problem contacting Charter Spectrum.
- Technical problems with Charter Voice product or service.
- Problems setting up the Spectrum TV Application.
- Not able to log in to Spectrum Account.
- Bill Pay Issues and more.
If you have any kind of issues then you can simply find the best solution through Spectrum support service at once. We offer third-party support service for extensive solution of various issues regarding Spectrum services or products. Simply contact us anytime and get the expert assistance to get rid of any technical hassles with your Spectrum product.
See out Video how can we support for your Need
How to troubleshoot Spectrum TV DVR recording issues?
- If you are facing issues with your Spectrum TV DVR while recording programs, then first sign in to ‘My Account’ to check that your service is active.
- In case you have any troubles recording some select programs then check if the program doesn’t have any restricted recording options. You can check it from the Record menu.
- In case of utilizing a Multi-Room DVRs, ensure that it’s not a secondary receiver you are trying to record on. It’s only possible to record programs on the Primary DVR.
- If you cannot record new shows and able to play the recorded shows make sure your DVR has enough disk space for recording. Your view disk space using following steps:
In Motorola Brand DVRs:
- Hit ‘My DVR’ button on your DVR remote.
- Now in the middle portion of the screen, you can see the percentage of disk space used.
- To get necessary space delete some recorded programs.
In Scientific Atlanta Brand DVRs:
- Go to the ‘DVR Recordings List’.
- Press the ‘A’ key on remote to go to the ‘Saved Shows options’.
- Choose ‘View Disk Info’ for this highlight it using Up/Down keys and then press ‘OK’.
- Once ‘Saved Shows Information’ window appears on screen, you can then view the amount of available disk space.
- By pressing ‘C’ key to get back to ‘Saved Shows list’ then remove saved contents to free space.
Note: You should remember that you cannot record the On-Demand contents. You can only watch the On-Demand content.
For any issues with the Series Recordings
If you set up to record programs like games shows and daily news as series recording then they may stop recording in case you cancel a single episode. Also, it’ll stop recording if you cancel any program that is being recorded. You can resolve this issue by following below steps:
- Remove the exiting series recording.
- Reset your DVR.
- Now set up a new series recording.
- Ensure that the shows are listed to record under the ‘Future Recordings’ menu.
How to resolve Dropped Calls issues in Spectrum Voice?
Several reasons may exit why you are facing dropped call issues. You can resolve the issues by following some troubleshooting tips below:
- In case you are facing dropped calls issues on only a single phone, try to use a different phone in the phone jack which is dropping calls. When you find that second phone is working then the trouble is with the original phone hence not with the jack.
- In case of experiencing dropped call issues on all phones, then try to troubleshoot the problem resetting the phone modem. For this unplug the phone and remove batteries. As soon as the modem lights go dark then wait for 15 seconds. Place the batteries plug in the phone modem.
- In case you find the problem is still persisting then immediately dial Charter Spectrum support customer phone number.